ABOUT US

We have been offering one of the newest selections of boat rentals and luxury yacht charters for both corporate and privet events in Ibiza and Formentera.
All of our yachts are self owned, beautiful maintained and preserved, gathering all the comforts and facilities for a pleasant and enjoyable navigation. Spend one day, two, three … or an unforgettable week, sunbathing, listening to music, chatting, enjoying sailing and watching the amazing sunsets…

We provide the best tours of the island, taking in consideration for a pleasant cruise, the wind and where the sea is calmer. Choosing the bests spots to enjoy the wonderful sceneries, sunsets and sunrises these islands can offer.

Either, you can choose from the hottest beaches, restaurants and beach clubs, to the most remote and solitary coves.

Concierge Service: We take care of all customers’ additional requests surrounding the charter activity. We can solve your reservation at restaurants, night clubs, discos, car rental, etc., at the most prestigious and renowned Ibiza and Formentera´s hot spots like Juan and Andrea Beach Restaurant, Beso Beach, Se Xarcu, Blue Marlin, Lío, Pacha, Ushuaia or Destino and many more; with VIP access, either during the cruise or after arriving to port.

Our crewmembers are made up of captains and hostesses, experts in navigation, as knowledge of the islands. Largely fulfilling the duality that must have all crews charters, good sailors and at the same time, to give an impeccable service to our customers either in Spanish or English.

QUIÉNES SOMOS?

Empresa dedicada al alquiler y organización de charters privados en Ibiza y Formentera. Nuestra flota está formada por barcos propios, cuidados y conservados como si fueran directamente del cliente, reuniendo todas las comodidades y detalles para una navegación agradable y divertida. Podrá pasar un día,dos,tres…una semana inolvidable, tomando el sol, escuchando música, charlando, disfrutando de la navegación…

Facilitamos el recorrido mejor por las islas, según el viento, donde esté el mar más tranquilo, para que disfrute de los mejores paisajes, atardeceres, amaneceres. Los mejores sitios de moda, restaurantes, beach clubs,… o las calas más remotas y solitarias.

Realizamos reservas en esos lugares u organizamos comidas a bordo, snacks y bebidas, con un servicio impecable y “discreto”.

Las tripulaciones están formadas por patrones y azafatas/os, expertos tanto en la navegación, como en el conocimiento de las islas, cumpliendo ampliamente la dualidad que deben tener las tripulaciones de los charters de buenos navegantes al mismo tiempo que dan un servicio a bordo impecable al cliente, con el objetivo de que se sienta atendido y disfrute al máximo, relajado y sin problemas, entendiéndose con ellos además de en español en inglés.

Podemos resolver su reserva en los restaurantes, night clubs, discotecas, rent car, etc., más prestigiados y reconocidos de Ibiza y Formentera, (Juan y Andrea, Beso Beach, El Charco, Blue Marlin, Lío, Pachá, Usuaia, Destino),con carácter priority, ya sea para su utilización durante el crucero, como posteriormente al desembarco.

UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES

OUR FLEET

We only offer luxury models, above the average rent or charter boats. Where you can also spend the night as comfortably as a luxury hotel.

Our yachts are located at Marina Ibiza port, which is the center of attraction of the island, such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, and shops … situated in their immediate environment.

With a several days charters, you can enjoy the sea and the sun during the day, and at night the best entertainment and hot spots of the island, with the opportunity to have both a comfort and economy.

NUESTRA FLOTA

Son modelos de lujo, por encima de la media en barcos de alquiler o charters, donde además podrá pernoctar cómodamente como en un hotel de lujo. Están amarrados en Marina Ibiza, que es el centro de atracción de la isla tanto por el propio puerto con sus barcos excepcionales, como por los restaurantes, hoteles, discotecas, tiendas…situadas en su entorno próximo.

Con este tipo de charter de varios días con pernocta, podrá disfrutar durante el día del mar, el sol, las playas y las calas a tope. Y por la noche las mejores diversiones y lugares de moda de la isla, con la oportunidad de tener al mismo tiempo una gran comodidad y economía.

DISCOVER OUR BOATS

Princess V65.

Magnificent yatch Princess V65. With a splendid semi enclosed deck with confortable sofas, a nice dinning table, chairs and sun loungers. In the interior you will find a very luxurious and comfortable living room. Two double bed cabins very spacious and comfortable with its own bathroom, and a third double bed cabin with bathroom perfect for children. Bosse music equipment, wifi. A swiming platform for easy access at the back of the boat. Auxiliary Tender up to six people. Watercraft. Implements diving and water games for children.

Magnífico barco de motor en alquiler con una espléndida cubierta semicerrada con mesas sofá, butacas y tumbonas. Y un interior con un salón lujoso y confortable. Dos camarotes con gran cama y baño, amplios y confortables, y un tercero doble también con baño. Equipo de música Bosse, wifi. Plataforma de baño de popa de fácil acceso. Tender semirrígida con capacidad para seis personas. Moto de agua. Implementos de buceo y de juegos acuáticos infantiles.

Princess V65 en alquiler en Ibiza
>>>> More photos here

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Year: 2010
Loa: 21m
Beam: 5m
Draft: 1m
Engine: 2 x MAN Diesel 1.300Cv
Consumption: 250L / h
Fuel tank: 4.000 L
Water tank: 1.000 L
Places: 10
Overnight: 6
Cabins: 3 + 1
Bathrooms: 3
Solarium: Bow and Stern
Dinghy included. Semirigid + outboard motor.

PRICES

High season (July and August): 4.800 €
Mid season (June and September): 4.500 €
Low Season (Rest of year): 4.200 €

RENTAL CONDITIONS

The price includes the crew, standard equipment, dinghy, mooring at home port, tableware and kitchenware, linens and towels, full insurance for the boat and personal accident insurance, and taxes. The price does not include fuel, mooring out of base port or base tax (VAT).
Payment: 30% Book through transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% will be held on the vessel.

EQUIPMENT

Distribution:
Owner’s cabin with en suite and dressing (Tv & Cd)
VIP cabin with private bathroom.
Double guest cabin with bunk beds and bathroom.
Crew cabin.
Living room with bar, TV, DVD, CD, full kitchen and well equipped.
Air conditioning in the lounge and each cabin.
Interior finished in cherry.

Electronics and Navigation:
Radar
GPS / Plotter
Probe
Automatic pilot
VHF
Bow thruster
Plasma TV
Satellite
Canal +
Stereo CD / DVD

Outdoor Equipment:
Windlass
Hydraulic gangway
Mats
Solarium at the bow and stern
Teak
Full enclosure
Grill, refrigerator and icemaker
Air conditioner
Watercraft (+ € 300 + VAT. Only properly licensed)
Full safety equipment
Bose sound system in the cabin and bow

Equipment inside:
Generator
Air conditioner
Kitchen
Dishwasher
Home Cinema

Toys:
Snorkeling equipment and donut.
Inflatable sword fish

ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS

Año: 2010
Eslora: 21m
Manga: 5m
Calado: 1m
Motor: 2 x 1.300Cv MAN Diesel
Consumo: 250L/h
Depósito de combustible: 4.000 L
Depósito de agua: 1.000 L
Plazas: 10
Pernocta: 6
Cabinas: 3 + 1
Baños: 3
Solarium: Proa y Popa
Embarcación Auxiliar incluida. Semirrígida + motor fuera borda.

PRECIOS

Temporada Alta (Julio y Agosto): 4.800€
Temporada Media (Junio y Septiembre): 4.500€
Temporada Baja (Resto del año): 4.200€

CONDICIONES DE ALQUILER

El precio incluye el equipo, el equipo estándar, embarcación auxiliar, amarre en puerto base, vajilla y utensilios de cocina, ropa de cama y toallas, seguro a todo riesgo de la embarcación y seguro de accidentes personales e impuestos. El precio no incluye combustible, amarres fuera del puerto o impuesto (IVA).
Pago: 30% Reserva a través de tranferencia o de tarjeta de crédito. El 70% restante se realizará en la embarcación.

EQUIPAMIENTO

Distribución:
Cabina de armador con baño en suite y vestidor (Tv & Cd)
Cabina VIP con baño privado.
Cabina de invitados doble con camas literas y baño.
Cabina de tripulación.
Sala de estar con bar, TV, DVD, CD, cocina completa y bien equipada.
Aire acondicionado en el salón y cada cabina.
Interior acabado en madera de cerezo.

Electrónica y navegación:
Radar
GPS / Plotter
Sonda
Piloto automático
VHF
Hélice de proa
TV Plasma
Satélite
Canal +
Equipo de música CD / DVD

Equipo exterior:
Molinete eléctrico
Pasarela hidráulica
Colchonetas
Solarium en proa y popa
Teca
Lona completa
Grill, refrigerador y máquina de hielo
Aire acondicionado
Moto acuática (+ 300 € + IVA. Sólo con la licencia adecuada)
Equipo de seguridad completo
Sistema de sonido Bose en cabina y arco

Equipamiento interior:
Generador
Aire acondicionado
Cocina totalmente equipada
Lavaplatos
Home Cinema

Juguetes:
Equipo de snorkel y donut.
Pez espada hinchable


Sessa 42 Oyster.

With open deck with awning and access fore and aft with loungers. Table and sofa around it. Two bedrooms with large bathroom. A cozy indoor lounge with kitchen. Marine Alpine stereo. Wide aft swim platform for easy access. RIB dinghy for four people and tools for water games and diving.

Con cubierta abierta con toldo y acceso a proa y popa con tumbonas. Mesa y sofá alrededor de la misma. Dos camarotes con cama grande y baño. Un acogedor salón interior con cocina incorporada. Equipo de música Alpine Marine. Amplia plataforma de baño a popa de fácil acceso. Dingui semirrígida para cuatro personas e implementos para juegos acuáticos y buceo.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Year: 2006
Loa: 13m
Beam: 3,85m
Draft: 1m
Engine: 2 x 310Cv Diesel
Consumption: 90L / h
Fuel tank: 800 L
Water tank: 300L
Places: 10 (+ 1 pattern)
Overnight: 4
Cabins: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Solarium: Bow and Stern
Dinghy included. Semirigid + outboard motor.

PRICES

High season (July and August): 1.500 €
Mid season (June and September): 1.350 €
Low Season (Rest of year): 1.200 €

RENTAL CONDITIONS

In the price it is included standard equipment, mooring, insurance for the boat and personal accident insurance and taxes. The preciono include fuel and VAT.
You can stay overnight: Maximum 4 people. Additional charge: 150 / Overnight.
Payment: 30% Book through transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% will be held on the vessel.

EQUIPMENT

Air conditioner
1 television in the living room
Kitchen with microwave and gas stove.
Bathing ladder
Open bow
Teak deck
Awning
Solarium and aft
Arc lights
Hydraulic steering
Auxiliary platform aft
12v plug socket
CD stereo’s input IPOD
Cooler and electrical
2 bathrooms
Battery charger

ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS

Año: 2006
Eslora: 13m
Manga: 3,85m
Calado: 1m
Motor: 2 x 310Cv Diesel
Consumo: 90L/h
Depósito de combustible: 800 L
Depósito de agua: 300L
Plazas: 10 (+ 1 patrón)
Pernocta: 4
Cabinas: 2
Baños: 2
Solarium: Proa y Popa
Embarcación Auxiliar incluida. Semirígida + motor fuera borda.

PRECIOS

Temporada Alta (Julio y Agosto): 1.500€
Temporada Media (Junio y Septiembre): 1.350€
Temporada Baja (Resto del año): 1.200€

CONDICIONES DE ALQUILER

En el precio está incluido equipo estándar, amarre, seguro a todo riesgo de la embarcación y seguro de accidentes personales e impuestos. El preciono incluye combustible ni IVA.
Se puede pernoctar: Máximo 4 personas. Cargo adicional: 150/Pernocta.
Pago: 30% Reserva a través de tranferencia o de tarjeta de crédito. El 70% restante se realizará en la embarcación.

EQUIPAMIENTO

Aire acondicionado
1 televisión en el salon
Cocina con microondas, y cocina de gas.
Escalera de baño
Proa abierta
Cubierta de teka
Toldo
Solarium en popa y proa
Arco de luces
Direccion hidráulica
Plataforma auxiliar en popa
Toma de enchufe 12v
Estéreo CD más entrada de IPOD
Nevera de hielo y eléctrica
2 baños completos
Cargador de batería


Sunseeker 34 Tomahawk.

Sport boat, good and quick navigation. Open deck with awning and access fore and aft with loungers. A cabin with bath, and an indoor lounge. Swim platform aft. Implements swimming and diving.

Alquiler de barco de motor en Ibiza. Se trata de una motora deportiva, de buena y rápida navegación. Cubierta abierta con toldo y acceso a proa y popa con tumbonas. Un camarote con baño, y un salón interior. Plataforma de baño a popa. Implementos de natación y buceo.

LT39434a

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Year: 2006
Loa: 11m
Beam: 3,1m
Draft: 0,80m
Engine: 2 x Volvo KAD 44 (New 2010)
Consumption: 80L / h
Fuel tank: 600L
Water tank: 200L
Places: 8
Overnight: Not available
Cabins: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Solarium: Bow and Stern

PRICES

High season (July and August): 950 €
Mid season (June and September): 800 €
Low Season (Rest of year): 700 €

RENTAL CONDITIONS

Payment: 30% Book through transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% will be held on the vessel.

EQUIPMENT

Full stereo with iPod input
Bathing ladder
open bow
Teka
Bow and Stern Sunbathing
Arc lights
Hydraulic steering
Socket 12V
Battery charger
Cooler
electric refrigerator
Awning

ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS

Año: 2.006
Eslora: 11m
Manga: 3,1m
Calado: 0,80m
Motor: 2 x Volvo KAD 44 (Nuevos de 2010)
Consumo: 80L/h
Depósito de combustible: 600L
Depósito de agua: 200L
Plazas: 8
Pernocta: No disponible
Cabinas: 1
Baños: 1
Solarium: Proa y Popa

PRECIOS

Temporada Alta (Julio y Agosto): 950€
Temporada Media (Junio y Septiembre): 800€
Temporada Baja (Resto del año): 700€

CONDICIONES DE ALQUILER

Pago: 30% Reserva a través de tranferencia o de tarjeta de crédito. El 70% restante se realizará en la embarcación.

EQUIPAMIENTO

Equipo de música completo con entrada para iPod
Escalera de baño
Proa abierta
Teka
Solarium Proa y Popa
Arco de luces
Dirección hidráulica
Toma corriente 12V
Cargador batería
Nevera de hielo
Nevera eléctrica
Toldo


Beneteau Oceanis 57.

An impressive 57-foot sailboat, besides being able to sail to the rhythm of the waves and the sound of wind and water, without any vibration motor allows a luxurious stay. Make the cruise between Ibiza and Formentera in hour and 15 minutes. Central cockpit with table and sofa around. Loungers aft and forward. Lounge with dining area, sofa, armchairs, kitchen. Stateroom with king bed, sofa and bathroom. Two cabins with double bed and bathroom. A double cabin with bathroom. Aft swimming platform, for easy access. Avon RIB Tender with seating for five people, console and steering wheel, and Honda 40hp engine ideal for water skiing and other activities. Implements children’s water playground, swimming and diving.

Un impresionante velero Beneteau de 57 pies disponible para alquilar en las islas Baleares, que además de poder navegar a vela al ritmo de las olas y del sonido del viento y del agua, sin ninguna vibración del motor, permite una estancia de lujo. Realiza el crucero entre Ibiza y Formentera en hora y 15 minutos. Bañera central con mesa y sofá alrededor. Tumbonas a popa y a proa. Salón con comedor, sofá, butacas, cocina independiente. Camarote con cama King bed, sofá y baño. Dos camarotes con gran cama y baño. Un camarote doble con baño. Plataforma de baño de popa, de fácil acceso. Tender semirrígida Avon con asientos para cinco personas, consola y volante, y motor Honda de 40Cv ideal para hacer esquí acuático y otras actividades. Implementos de juegos acuáticos infantiles, de natación y buceo. Precioso velero en alquiler en Ibiza y resto de Baleares.

alquiler-velero-beneteau-57
>>> More Photos here

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Year: 2009
Loa: 18m
Beam: 5m
Draft: 2,6m
Engine: 160hp Yanmar Diesel
Consumption: 25L / h
Fuel tank: 650 L
Water tank: 1.000 L
Places: 10 (+2 crew)
Overnight: 6 (+2 crew)
Cabins: 3 + 1
Bathrooms: 3 + 1
Solarium: Bow and Stern
Dinghy included. Semirigid + outboard motor.

PRICES

High season (July and August): € 11.000 / week
Mid season (June and September) 9.000 € / week
Low Season (Rest of year): 8.500 € / week
1 daily rent: 1.600 € / day

RENTAL CONDITIONS

It is included: Check-In, Check-Out, dinghy with outboard.
It Not Included (be hired separately): mooring, skipper, fuel, cleaning, pack-comfort (towels, sheets, blankets).
Pattern Price: 150 euros / day Fuel: 25 liters / hour.

Payment: 30% Book through transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% will be held on the vessel.

EQUIPMENT

Owner’s cabin with en suite bathroom and dressing room (TV and DVD).
2 guest cabins with twin bed, each with its own bathroom.
Crew cabin with bunk beds.
Bar lounge with TV, DVD, CD, and dining table.
Separate kitchen with two refrigerators. Beneteau crockery and cutlery. Full kitchenware and linens.
Guest bathroom.
Air conditioning throughout the boat inside.
Interior finishes in cherry. Electronics and Navigation
Remote control navigation instruments
Electric winches
Kit high security funding
Radar
GPS / Plotter
Probe
Automatic pilot
VHF
Bow thruster
Plasma Tv
Satellite
Stereo CD / DVD

Outside Equipment:
Windlass
Hydraulic gangway
Folding stern platform
Teka
Complete canvas
Washer and dryer
Full safety equipment

Inside Equipment:
Generator
Air conditioner
Full kitchen
Dishwasher
TV in living room and cabin owner and DVD
Washer
Microwave
Full kitchen with hob

ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS

Año: 2009
Eslora: 18m
Manga: 5m
Calado: 2,6m
Motor: Yanmar 160Cv Diesel
Consumo: 25L/h
Depósito de combustible: 650 L
Depósito de agua: 1.000 L
Plazas: 10 (+2 tripulación)
Pernocta: 6 (+2 tripulación)
Cabinas: 3 + 1
Baños: 3 + 1
Solarium: Proa y Popa
Embarcación Auxiliar incluida. Semirígida + motor fuera borda.

PRECIOS

Temporada Alta (Julio y Agosto): 11.000€/semana
Temporada Media (Junio y Septiembre): 9.000€/semana
Temporada Baja (Resto del año): 8.500€/semana
Alquiler de 1 día: 1.600€/día

CONDICIONES DE ALQUILER

Está incluido: Check-In, Check-Out, embarcación auxiliar con motor fueraborda.
No está Incluido (se contrata aparte): Amarre, patrón, combustible, limpieza final, pack-confort (toallas, sábanas, mantas).
Precio patrón: 150 euros/día Combustible: 25 litros/hora.

Pago: 30% Reserva a través de tranferencia o de tarjeta de crédito. El 70% restante se realizará en la embarcación.

EQUIPAMIENTO

Cabina de armador en suite con baño completo y vestidor (Tv y DVD).
2 cabinas de invitados twin con cama de matrimonio, cada una con su cuarto de baño.
Camarote de tripulación con litera.
Salón con bar Tv, Dvd, Cd, y mesa comedor.
Cocina completa independiente con dos neveras. Vajilla y cubertería Beneteau. Menaje y mantelería completo.
Baño de visitas.
Aire acondicionado en todo en interior del barco.
Acabados interiores en madera de cerezo. Electrónica y navegación
Control remoto de los instrumentos de navegación
Winches eléctricos
Kit de fondeo de alta seguridad
Radar
GPS/Plotter
Sonda
Piloto Automático
VHF
Hélice de Proa
Tv Plasma
Satélite
Equipo Estereo Cd/Dvd


Equipamiento Exterior:

Molinete eléctrico
Pasarela hidráulica
Plataforma de popa abatible
Teka
Lonas completas
Lavadora y secadora
Equipo de seguridad completo

Equipamiento Interior:

Generador
Aire acondicionado
Cocina completa
Lavavajillas

Televisión en salón y cabina armador y DVD
Lavadora
Microondas
Cocina completa con vitrocerámica


Cherokee 60.

The Cherokee 60 is a top-quality Italian sport yatch with a distinctive profile and a lavish three stateroom interior. It rides on wide-beam hull with a wide-open interior positively loadedwith luxury features. Indeed, the accomodations are as impressive as they are spacious – a lavish display of quality hardware, and plush furnishings.

El Cherokee 60 es un yate de alta calidad deportiva italiana con un perfil distintivo y un suntuoso interior de tres camarotes. Casco de gran anchura con un interior muy abierto y cargado con características de lujo. Los alojamientos son tan impresionantes como amplios – Una exhibición pródigosa de acabadosde calidad y mobiliario de lujo.

Cherokee 60

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Year 2000
Loa: 20m
Beam: 4,1m
Draft: 1m
Engine: 2 x Detroit Diesel 1.080Cv
Consumption: 250L / h
Fuel tank: 1,500l
Water tank: 500L
Capacity: 6 (+1 crew)
Overnight: Not available
Cabins: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Solarium: Bow and Stern

PRICES

High season (July and August): 4.000 €
Mid season (June and September): 3.800 €
Low Season (Rest of year): 3.600 €

RENTAL CONDITIONS

The price includes mooring, full risk insurance for the boat and occupants. It does not include fuel.
Payment: 30% Book through transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% will be held on the vessel.

EQUIPMENT

Air conditioner
TV and DVD in living room and 3 cabins
Canal +
Bose sound system in lounge
Bose sound system on deck
Support iPod for music
Zodiac optional
Solarium at the bow and stern
Awning

ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS

Año: 2000
Eslora: 20m
Manga: 4,1m
Calado: 1m
Motor: 2 x 1.080Cv Detroit Diesel
Consumo: 250L/h
Depósito de combustible: 1.500L
Depósito de agua: 500L
Plazas: 6 (+1 tripulación)
Pernocta: No disponible
Cabinas: 2
Baños: 2
Solarium: Proa y Popa

PRECIOS

Temporada Alta (Julio y Agosto): 4.000€
Temporada Media (Junio y Septiembre): 3.800€
Temporada Baja (Resto del año): 3.600€

CONDICIONES DE ALQUILER

El precio incluye el amarre, el seguro de riesgos completo de la embarcación y ocupantes. No incluye combustible.
Pago: 30% Reserva a través de tranferencia o de tarjeta de crédito. El 70% restante se realizará en la embarcación.

EQUIPAMIENTO

Aire acondicionado
TV y DVD en salón y 3 cabinas
Canal +
Sistema de sonido Bosé en salón
Sistema de sonido Bosé en la cubierta
Soporte iPod para la música
Zodiac opcional
Solarium en proa y popa
Toldo


Semirrígida 7,5 + Fueraborda

RIB 7.5m long, with Suzuki outboard engine 150Hp. Ideal for sailing fast and get into tight corners and shallow. It features comfortable sundeck at the bow, 2 seats in the controls and aft seat for 4 occupants. Its large foldable canopy keeps the shadow half of the boat. With access ladders astern.

Neumática semirrígida de 7,5m de eslora, con motor Suzuki fueraborda de 150Cv. Ideal para navegar rápido y entrar en rincones de difícil acceso y baja profundidad. Cuenta con cómodo solarium en proa, 2 asientos en los mandos y asiento en popa para 4 ocupantes. Su gran toldo abatible permite mantener a la sombra la mitad de la embarcación. Con escalerillas de acceso por popa.

alquiler semirrigida Ibiza

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Year: –
Loa: 7,5m
Beam: -m
Draft: -m
Engine: 1 x Suzuki 150Hp
Consumption: 60€/h
Fuel tank: –
Water tank: –
Places: 6 + Skypper
Overnight: Not available
Solarium: Bow

PRICES

High season (July and August): 500 €
Mid season (June and September): 500 €
Low Season (Rest of year): 500 €

Skypper Service: +150€ day

RENTAL CONDITIONS

Payment: 30% Book through transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% will be held on the vessel.

EQUIPMENT

GPS
Stereo
VHF
Bimini system
Bathing ladder
Up to six people

ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS

Año: –
Eslora: 7,5m
Manga: -m
Calado: -m
Motor: 1 x Suzuki fueraborda 150Cv
Consumo: 60€/h
Depósito de combustible: -L
Depósito de agua: -L
Plazas: 6 +  Patrón
Pernocta: No disponible
Solarium: Proa

PRECIOS

Temporada Alta (Julio y Agosto): 500€
Temporada Media (Junio y Septiembre): 500€
Temporada Baja (Resto del año): 500€

Patrón: +150€ / día

CONDICIONES DE ALQUILER

Pago: 30% Reserva a través de tranferencia o de tarjeta de crédito. El 70% restante se realizará en la embarcación.

EQUIPAMIENTO

GPS
Música estéreo
VHF
Sistema de toldo bimini
Escalerilla de baño
Capacidad para seis personas


Noah 29

The Noah 29 is the ideal boat for a mini-cruise infinite freedom but also for day trips with many guests. Equipped with a layout of the main deck that amplifies the habitability, this maxi-rib meets the most common needs of simplicity and elegance felt by customers today and confirms the painstaking care of the site for details. Designed for long stays at sea, Noah 29 offers a perfect compromise between the spaces for relaxation and those reserved to driving and to the needs of nautical camping as the washroom and multifunctional furniture behind the driver’s seat but reveals her real strength in the stowage capacity than the average realized however in the presence of two fuel tanks can be activated separately in order to maintain the proper balance of the boat in each navigation condition. The behavior at sea confirms the versatility of the boat setting new benchmarks in terms of comfort and performance.

La Noah 29 es el barco ideal para disfrutar de libertad infinita como minicrucero, así como también para excursiones de un día con muchos invitados. Dotada con una cubierta principal que amplifica la habitabilidad, esta embarcación satisface las necesidades más comunes del minimalismo y la elegancia comprobado por nuestros clientes y no deja hueco libre sin detalle. Diseñado para largas estancias en el mar, La Noah 29 ofrece un compromiso perfecto entre los espacios de relajación y los reservados a la conducción y las necesidades náuticas como el baño y muebles multifuncionales detrás del asiento del conductor, pero revela su verdadera fuerza en la capacidad de estiba del promedio realizado. Cuenta con dos tanques de combustible que se pueden configurar por separado para mantener el equilibrio adecuado del barco en cada condición de navegación. El comportamiento en el mar confirma la versatilidad del barco estableciendo nuevos puntos de referencia en términos de confort y rendimiento..


TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Year: 2017
Loa: 10 m
Beam: 2,95 m
Engine: 2X300 Diesel
Consumption: 60 L/h
Fuel Tank: 500 L
Water Tank: 150 L
Places: 10 + 1 (pattern)
Solarium: Bow and Sterm
PRICES
Hight season: 800 Euros + pattern
Mid seasson: 750 Euros + pattern
Low seasson: 700 Euros + pattern
RENTAL CONDITIONS

Payment: 30% Book through transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% will be held on the vessel.

EQUIPMENT
Bathing ladder
Open bow
Teack deek
Awning
Solarium and aft
Arc Lights
12V plug stoket
CD stereo input
iPod
Cooler
Battery charger
ESPECIFICACIONES TÉCNICAS

Año: 2017
Eslora: 10m
Manga: 2,95m
Calado: -m
Motor: 2 x 300 Diesel
Consumo: 60€/h
Depósito de combustible: 500L
Depósito de agua: 150L
Plazas: 10 + 1 Patrón
Pernocta: No disponible
Solarium: Proa y popa

PRECIOS

Temporada Alta (Julio y Agosto): 800€
Temporada Media (Junio y Septiembre): 750€
Temporada Baja (Resto del año): 700€

CONDICIONES DE ALQUILER

Pago: 30% Reserva a través de tranferencia o de tarjeta de crédito. El 70% restante se realizará en la embarcación.

EQUIPAMIENTO

Escalera de baño
Arco abierto
Teca
Toldo
Solarium y plataforma de popa
Luces de arco
Cargadores de mechero de 12V
Equipo de música estéreo con entrada de audio
IPod
Nevera
Cargador de batería


WP Google Maps Error

Para que tu mapa se muestre, asegúrate de insertar la clave de la API de JavaScript de Google Maps en la Mapas->Ajustes->pestaña avanzada

 

SEND A MESSAGE
Envíanos un mensaje